Dr. Joe O Littlejohn Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joe O Littlejohn Jr?

Very professional, thorough & personable. Finally, a doctor who has figured out a solution to my problem!

Waited over a month for Appt, then finally got to office and have to wait two yrs rediculous bad and rude staff, patient coming in hours after me seen first and if I didn't need to see Dr I would have left long time ago not coming back very very unprofessional way to conduct a practice

*IT IS WHAT IT IS* is not an answer for someone in pain

made a follow up appointment; waited a long time in his office to see him and then he rushed us off. we perceived that since he cannot perform another procedure to earn more money, he wanted us *out* asap to get to a more profitable patient. what really upset us was not what HE SAID, it was HOW HE SAID IT, just plain rude and insensitive. At the end I left his office in physical and mental pain.

Not a Dr with much knowledge/options for Interstitial Cystitis

Dr. LittleJohn has pushed the Interstim surgery on me since I walked in the door - and my IC is NOT that advanced, not by a long shot. I wanted alternatives to Elmiron as it makes my hair fall out. He does not offer in office instillations (unless rescue) and we tried various allergy and OAB meds. He suggested Allegra... which won't make a dent in anyones IC. He also said my flares during menstruation pointed to Endo, not IC... which is UNTRUE based on all the studies out there. I think he is guessing at a lot, and doesn't really offer enough treatments or IC nuances. He put me back on Elmiron for lack of options. He is sweet as pie... but I just don't have faith that he knows what he is talking about with Interstitial Cysitits. Looking elswhere.

IC girl

I love this doctor and his staff!! They are nice and courteous. He is an expert at the interstim implant device. I have been to other urologists in the area over the years. Dr. Littlejohn puts his patient's needs first and cares about what they have to say and managing their symptoms. You will not need to go to another urologist once you visit him!!!!