Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Joe M Llenos
Dr. Joe M Llenos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Caldwell, ID. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Llenos is affiliated with Deaconess Hospital, Benewah Community Hospital and St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center. Dr. Llenos has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joe M Llenos has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Joe M Llenos has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Joe M Llenos has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 35
I have loved having Dr. Llenos as my primary care physician. Is is very personable and very good at doing what he does. He is informed of all the latest medical information and has you HIS patient as his priority. His staff members are kind and very nice as well. I couldn't be happier with anyone than I am with this team of professionals.
I have been seeing Dr. Llenos for at least 18 months, and am so glad he was recommended to me. I find him to be extremely thorough in assessing my health concerns and making sure I stay healthy. I adhere to a plant-based, whole foods approach to nutrition, and Dr. Llenos is extremely helpful and supportive of that. He is very informed on good nutrition. He always takes the time to hear my concerns and respond, and his follow up is good when he says he will provide educational resources for nutrition, exercise, etc. I highly recommend him.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Llenos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Joe M Llenos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health Connexus
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
Locations & DirectionsWest Valley Medical Group, 1906 Fairview Ave Ste 230, Caldwell, ID
Dr. Joe M Llenos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Caldwell, ID.