Dr. Joe Morrow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joe Morrow?

God Sent Us A Gift

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

I met Dr. Joe Morrow while studying to become a Dr of Radiology & Gastro-Enterology. He was not only my primary care physician...he was my mentor. Head pain was developing & worsening. A neurologist stated I was having "ice pick migraines" after supposedly NOTHING showed up on CT of the brain. I disagreed w/this diagnosis & wanted further testing, but was refused. Late August I became very ill & my neurologist sent me to the ER for what turned out to be a shot for nausea since I'd been throwing up for straight 14hrs & in horrific pain. I was given the shot & discharged. Monday morning I am in Dr. Morrow's exam room. He walks 'n saying hello, we were about 6-8ft apart, he stops in his tracks...comes directly to me looks into my eyes & sees my right pupil is dilated. Dr. Morrow immediately went to the wall phone & called the hospital letting them know he is sending me in for admittance. He told me not to stop even for a toothbrush, get to the hospital right then...told me this was very serious. Dr. Joe Morrow saved my life. He is a truly caring Doctor, knows Medicine very well. If he tells you that you have something wrong, wants to run tests, etc, etc....you are not only in very trusting caring hands....You Are in The Best of Hands. If you have access to Dr. Morrow....Know Your Guardian Angels are getting you to the best there is.

Doctor has gone missing

Posted on January 3rd, 2014

My pharmacist is unable to find this doctor by telephone.

Posted on April 15th, 2011

Dr Morrow explained the problem and was kind

Exceptional Family Practitioner

Posted on April 7th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Morrow for several years and he is a exceptional family practitioner. Dr. Morrow takes the time to listen and shows a true passion for what he does and shows he truly cares about his patients. His diagnosis have always been head on and he is truly excellent and what he does. I would refer anyone to Dr. Morrow if they are looking for above and beyond medical care.

Posted on November 20th, 2015