Dr. Joe Ordia Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joe Ordia?

Posted on July 7th, 2017

He is the worst doctor I ever been to, rude, rolls his eyes, he gets very mad fast and throws his hands around I never been treated so bad in my life by a doctor he has no manners and thinks your pain is a joke most unprofessional doctor I have ever had.

Awful experience

Posted on September 24th, 2015

This was an awful experience. He made several sexist statements towards me, discounted my medical history from my primary care doctor (he rolled his eyes at several points - I have multiple diagnosed genetic issues which my brother passed away from, but he said I "looked too healthy" to have them), he blatantly disapproved of my birth control reasons, and then when I complained he implied that I was making things up - despite my 2 previous surgeries from other doctors and the MRI that he refused to look at. I was incredibly offended and I cannot at all recommend anyone, especially women or people with chronic issues, see him.

Pain Patient

Posted on August 13th, 2014

He is horrible- stay away! Would rate him 0 stars if I could. No compassion at all about pain and completely inflexible about different ways to manage it for individual patient situations. It as shocking to meet a physician with his (lack of) skills at a Pain and Wellness Center.

WORLD CLASS NEUROSURGEON

Posted on November 9th, 2011

I have been in pain for the past few years, I mean severe pain on most days. Since my injury, my quality of life is not too good, actually it is horrible. Doctor Ordia has advised me on various procedures and treatment. He is brilliant! I just love this guy.... he is incredible, polite, compassionate, certainly a professional, and is in a class of his own. I would genuinely recommend anyone and everyone who suffers from pain to make an appointment with Doctor Ordia. He is the BEST OF THE BEST.

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

This Dr. has no clue about PAIN, and what it does over time to a person. when I or anyone goes to the pain clinic for help. It is the end of the line for most of us. I was told to bring any MRI disks, records reports. so I took 6 hours going through my records to give him only what was pertaining to my pain. My personal Med diary. A whole story on what has been happening to my body. To cut it short.He refused to look at anything, NOT ANY RECORDS, DIARY, SCANS,OR DIDKS, NO INTEREST. HE REFUSED TO INJECT MY SI joints. His answer to that, "it would not do you any good, If I injected those joints, then all of your other areas of pain will be felt worse". I was in such shock and begged him to look through my records or at least my diary.. no I don't need to you told me everything".NO I DID NOT!!! Very Very Sad.

Posted on April 11th, 2017