Dr. Joe To Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joe To?

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

lousy and terrible doctor

Bad experience

Posted on September 28th, 2015

I had visit Dr To in the past, my experience with him had not been good and it needs improvements

Retired Attorney

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

I just had an excellent visit with Dr. To. He was attentive, listened to me, answered my questions, took extra time to show me exercises I can do, very friendly and obviously cares about my health! I will definitely recommend him to others!

Posted on May 14th, 2015

My experience with this dr had not been great

Excellent Professional

Posted on May 11th, 2015

Truly cares about you. Treats you as if you are his family. Outstanding!

Very odd dr

Posted on April 9th, 2015

My experience with dr joe is very odd he has very bad people skills and he does not take his time with patients I would never go back to him again whoever read this should take it very serious, and choose ther dr wisely

Odd and Hostile Doctor

Posted on April 4th, 2015

I had a cough that had not gone away in over two months and I was concerned and felt I should see a doctor to make sure it wasn't anything more serious than just a cough. Dr. To looked extremely angry and almost hostile as soon as he entered the room where I was to be examined. His first question was "Ok, tell me what's wrong" in a very angry tone. I was surprised, I'd only met Dr. To once before almost a year ago and he had seemed very normal at that time. I tried to explain to him what was wrong with me and why I was there, but he cut me off immediately and stated emphatically that he knew what was wrong with me without having to examine me. He the went into a long speech about allergies and what treatments I should take. Whenever I would try to describe my symptoms or the treatments I'd tried at home already he would look annoyed, cut me off, would not make any eye contact and would roll his eyes. It wasn't till several minutes of Dr. To boasting over his abilities to diagnose patients without examining them that he finally deemed me worthy of a brief examination by looking at my ears and nose and then he made my husband, who had accompanied me to the appointment and is not a doctor in any way, get up and look at my nose too. It was a very odd and uncomfortable appointment and I'm not sure what might be wrong with Dr. To, possibly he's overworked or he might be emotionally of psychologically unstable? Whatever the case might be, I think he needs to be put under some kind of evaluation and should not be treating patients if he handles all patients the way he handled me today. I'm glad my husband was there to witness what occurred, and having him there made me feel safer, but I was left feeling very shaken and uncomfortable by what I think was odd and inappropriate behavior by a doctor. I hope that whoever reads this doesn't dismiss it. I've never felt the need to complain about a doctor before but I think Kaiser should know what type of treatment Dr. To is giving your customers. I for one will never see him again.

not a good dr

Posted on September 4th, 2014

needs to work on having better people skills with patients

Mediocre dr

Posted on May 5th, 2014

Needs work in bad side manors

Dr needs major improvement in his manors with patients

Posted on March 19th, 2014

dr to does not seem to have good people skills and it needs major improvements

so so Doctor

Posted on July 25th, 2013

Knowlegable with a attitude

Posted on May 20th, 2013

Dr To Is a knowledgeable Doctor but is judgmental and talks down to patients and as described by another reviewer needs a better bedside manner.