Dr. Joe Todd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joe Todd?

Unsatisfied Customer

Posted on December 5th, 2017

I am furious with Dr Todd. First of all, he scheduled me for surgery at a surgical center that had weight limitations. But I didn’t find that out, until I did my whole knee replacement class, and got told they would not do surgery there. He only does surgery’s there and should have know the weight limitations. So they have to reschedule and mess up a whole week of plans in place. So they schedule me on 12-5-17 at Baylor Hospital, and guess what another mistake made by Dr Todd or his staff, the surgical tools didn’t make it to the hospital. So there was going to be a delay in the surgery, then he comes down and says I think this is a sign that we should put this off. Your high risk!! really you knew I was overweight from day one. And I have been cleared by my cardiologist and pulmonologist to have the surgery. All of this after I have wasted many hours and money and my family’s time. If I could give him zero stars I would. If you are overweight do not go to this doctor. You will be disappointed!!!! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas because you have ruined it for my family and I.

Posted on July 28th, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr. Joe Todd for my knee issue. He was friendly, courteous and discussed with me his diagnosis at length. Easy going with a great bedside manner. Staff was courteous and made the check in process easy and quick. Only had to wait about 10 minutes.

My experience

Posted on April 5th, 2016

Dr. Todd has been my orthopedic doctor for several years and has done numerous of my surgies. He is the most kind hearted doctor I've ever had and not only that his staff is always nice and very helpful. I feel very welcomed when I come into his office. The lady below me must be having a bad day because I've never once had a problem with his staff and they are far from condescending. I recommend Dr. Todd to all my family and friends. With all my surgies Dr. Todd has done an amazing job. I've not had any problems. He is also very informative about going into the surgery about what to expect and his staff is always there to answer any questions or concerns I have. They also get me in if I ever have an urgent problem very quickly. I highly recommend Dr. Todd for your orthopedic care!

Posted on October 13th, 2015

His staff was very difficult to deal with & was condescending. I ask for a confirmation # as I paid with a credit card before a surgery my husband was having & she refused to call & give it to me as she wouldn't have time over 3 days to accommodate me. She wouldn't run it then (20 seconds to run a credit card) & she wouldn't give me a confirmation when she did. What I guess she doesn't understand is people are very nervous about giving out credit card info to anyone now.

Exceptional

Posted on January 9th, 2015

Dr. Todd is an excellent surgeon. I had hip replacement surgery 3 months ago and I have not felt this good in years. All my hip pain has been totally alleviated. What truly impressed me about Dr. Todd, is his incredible kind and gentle consideration of his patients. I highly recommend him and definitely use him again if ever need be.

Agronomist

Posted on September 17th, 2014

From the well newly designed and easily accessible office, Donna an outstanding, professional office manager with tremendous people skills took me in and made me feel at home. I rate Dr. Todd "Top in Class" He met me at ER within 15 min. set my fractured humerus and I was on my way within 45 min. Can't explain the amount of depth of experience and knowledge regarding orthopedic medicine. His 35 years of being a leading orthopedic surgeon doesn't even compare to his bed side manor and ease of communication to put you at ease regarding your injury. Dr. Todd answered his personal phone on a Sunday when I was stuck in Chicago O'Hare airport with concerns I had concerning a reaction, he calmed me down, talked me through it and I was just fine. Thank you Dr. Todd and Donna for making this unfortunate situation turn out to be a great experience! Two Thumbs Ups and a healed humerus :-) This facility also has a x-ray/MRI lab in it as well perfectly convenient.

Great bedside mabber