Dr. Joe Voto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joe Voto?

Great Dr….. Takes his time and knows what he is doing.

Posted on October 24th, 2014

The best Dr I have been to. Very kind, caring and knowledgeable. He always took his time and listened to all my concerns. I was a patient of Dr Voto for 2 years and currently pain/drug free. Highly recommend and the only one that I will see if I need a pain dr again. You just don't find bedside manner like this anymore.

Posted on January 14th, 2014

I was in a bad car wreck 6 yrs ago. I have been on heavy medications and at times i can't even function normal. The second time I saw Dr. Voto, i was off of 3 of my meds. I received the injections and after the 3rd visit I take nothing. Thanks Doc. Absolutely love him. Very caring and knows what he is doing. MY life is a thousands better.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on August 15th, 2013

When I first went to Dr. Voto I was in severe pain. He sent me for tests and they thought I needed back surgery, but turned out I had four ruptured disks. I was on very powerful meds to tolerate the pain. He recommended the back stimulator that is inserted in the back and battery in the hip. I was uncertain, but thought the trial worked. I really did. I am not on any meds and if I remember to keep my battery charged, I can function fine. I overdo and pay for it, but no meds! He hugged me when I went back for the first checkup and did not need any refills. Been in the back since Dec. 2008 and no followup appointments in 4 years! Awesome!! Thanks so much. I have sent others to him.

Posted on February 14th, 2013

Relief at last. Injections have subsided the pain. Thanks Dr. Voto. 3rd pain doc i have been to ------ Dr. Voto nailed it.

Posted on December 5th, 2011

Dr.Voto is absolutely the most caring individual!! The wait in his office long and it is because he treats his each patient with respect!! He takes his time to listen to your concerns and doesn't hurry you in and out like cattle. Great Doc!!!

Great Pain Doctor.......5 Stars*****

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

I had been to several doctors when I was referred to see Dr Voto. He has been my life saver. My pain is completely gone. The wait is a little long at times I agree but when you get to see Dr. Voto he is all about you and does not rush you through until he has heard all your concerns. This is what makes him run behind at times I'm sure so therefore I feel he is worth every second. Very personable and a great Dr. I'm sure being a pain Dr these days they have to be very cautious about everyone coming into there clinic and who they are prescribing narcotics to. Being drug tested did not bother me. I'm glad to say my Dr is serious about what he does and not out to just hand drugs to anyone to make a buck these days. It's those Dr's giving pain doctors a bad name. I could not ask for a better doctor or outcome. I would recommend him 100%.

Rude Dr.

Posted on June 28th, 2011

First off he was checking my legs not my back.....was in his office for injections to my back and he is more concerned about my legs. He was examining my legs and said that I was a liar that my legs weren't as weak as I said they were......Where does he get off calling me a liar.....I wasn't there for my legs I was there for my back....another thing they pulled a drug test on me.....I wasn't there for drugs I was there to schedule an injection....He wouldn't schedule an injection and now I have to wait until my back Dr. gets back in town. My opion of this Dr. is now very poor. He has gone from my best pain relief Dr. to someone who is rude and insulting. I would think twice before seeing this one.

Great doctor, horrible staff

Posted on April 7th, 2010

I love Dr. Voto, but all the benefits of having him as a doctor are completely negated by the unhelpful and even hostile attitude of his staff. They are extremely unfriendly, uncommunicative, and allowed me to go through dangerous withdrawal from narcotic pain medications by abruptly and without warning refusing to fill my prescription when the doctor was out of town. I have spoken with other medical professionals about the situation and have considered filing a formal complaint about what happened.

Posted on November 13th, 2017