Dr. Joe Wheeler Is this you?

Performed a experiment procedure and it worked excellent 2 3 4 5 6 7 neck replacement 5 star dr .

Very unprofessional and unethical

He spoke to me in a condescending manner as though he thought I was being dishonest with him. He belittled me and spoke down to me as if I were below him. He continued to ask why my pain was on the right side when the test results showed that the problem was on the left side. I finally told him that is why I was there and that it was his job to figure out what was going on with me. I will never recommend him to anyone that I care about.