Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joe A Witten has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Adult Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 16
Best Dr I know!! I moved out if state last year and the medical Dr here are the worst. Dr written is a fine nan and cared for me and my husband. I would move back to gave the care he provided to us. When my mom died he gave me is cell number and ask if I needed anythingcall him . What other Dr would do that? Great Dr and we miss him dearly.
He has been my doctor for over two years now, has been wonderful, but these past three months he NEVER examines me, rather asks questions & writes TONS of prescriptions. I am a bad diabetic & need to be monitored & examined.He never checks my feet, my heart... He has gotten very smart mouth & very unprofessional.When is it ok for a medical doctor to quit examining his / her patients & only writing prescriptions? We are humans & need to be treated as so.
Dr. Witten is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2001
St Anthony Hospital (Oklahoma City Ok)
Dr. Joe A Witten accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joe A Witten is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, OK.