Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joe Yun
Dr. Joe Yun, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomfield Hills, MI, with another office in Rochester Hills, MI. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Yun is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy / Oakland, Beaumont Hospital - Troy and William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak. He speaks English.
Dr. Joe Yun has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Joe Yun has the following 14 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Joe Yun has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Joe Yun is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Actually negative star rating - none star is too much. Refused my father treatment for cardiac med induced symptoms, absolutely refused, even though it was he that prescribed the meds. Can you believe that? Always one foot outside the door, I practically had to pull on him to get him to stay in the room one minute. Then he just left, even though I had other questions. Would not look up why my father had a certain med prescribed, even though the file was right under his arm. Don't ever go to him if you want care! He couldn't care less. Just a money machine - hand over the Medicare card and get out quick. I've never bothered doing a review before, that's how bad he is.
Dr. Yun is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Mercy / Oakland
William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
47 Years Experience
Seoul National University
Graduated in 1969
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joe Yun in this video.
Dr. Joe Yun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.