Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joebob B Kirk has the following 1 specialty
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 15
I absolutely love Dr. Kirk. At first, I was unsure about him, but now, I trust him 100%. He is genuinely concerned about his patients and will do what is in your best interest. He is easy to talk to and has a great personality. He actually listens and helps problem solve any and all medical issues. I highly recommend Dr Kirk and Bailey Bariatrics. I truly believe that Dr Kirk is the best in his field.
The office is small, dirty. The staff is unfriendly and unprofessional. The wait time is ridiculous. One member of the staff is totally incompetent and since that job they have is pivotal to your care you really don't want to use this doctor. Their phone numbers don't get answered, if you happen to be able to leave a message they don't call back. The poor communication comes from Dr. Kirk on down through his staff. Don't walk away from this doctor and his program, run away!
Dr. JoeBob Kirk is the most kindest caring doctor around. When I went to see Dr. JoeBob for the first time i was scared about doing gastric surgery but after talking to him and the visit I felt comfortable. He answers all your questions and is with you for life. I would recommend anyone wanting gastric surgery to go see him. He is the best in His field.
I love Dr Kirk. The reason that the wait time is so long is because he spends lots of time with each patient, listening. It can be annoying, when you are waiting, but once you get in there and he spends as much time as you need, you begin to understand.Just be prepared for the wait, but it's worth it.
Dr. Kirk is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Joebob B Kirk accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Center For Bariatrics At Bailey Medical Center, 10512 N 110th East Ave Ste 130, Owasso, OK
Dr. Joebob B Kirk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Owasso, OK.