Dr. Joedrecka Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joedrecka Brown?

Great Doctor that worked at bad office

She was my sons doctor. He has very rare issues and she was great . I was very happy with the way she expressed concern and took action over and beyond to make sure my son is healthy and happy. The office staff is rude at times but this doctor is GREAT!

she was the best dr. i had in a long time before she stopped to teach. its very hard to find someone that compares because she set the standard. she gets to the root of the problem not just treat the symptoms. she really pays attention. she accually shows her personality and charisma. lots of doctor dont because they prefer to keep a "your the patient , im the doctor mentality"

Excellent professional persona. We are fortunate to have her practicing in our area and look forward to many years of healthy care under her competent and capable care.

I recommend her to anyone looking for a new doctor

She has been my doctor for over two years. She treated me right before my wedding in 2009 when I had H1N1 literally the week before I was married. She also does my physicals and anything else I need. I LOVE that I can get all my lab work done right there in the office. It saves time and money. You can also get ultrasounds and the like right there in the building as well. She truly cares about her patients and their well being and her staff is very friendly and helpful.

GO BACK TO MED SCHOOL

INCOMPETENT AND WHOLE STAFF IS SAME. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR FIND SOMEONE WHO IS ACTUALLY KNOWS WHAT THERE DOING

Office staff is rude. Totally unhelpful

great doctor

my experience with doctor brown have been nothing other than superior. so much so that i have refered a couple coworkers to her and they both came and thanked me. the office is extremely clean. the equipment is up to date(electronic record keeping and digital equipment) she is able to do a lot of things in office which saves the patient copays and extra trips. she is never in a rush to get to the next patient. she explains everything in detail and lets you know what yor options are. if there is a problem she lets you know how to correct it so it doesnt happen again (in addition to treatment) or it happens less frequently rather that treat you on a continuous basis for something that can be fixed. she is what i call a great doctor(a doctor thats accually wants you to get well)

I have been seeing Dr. Brown now for over a year and I am very happy with her being my physician. I highly recommend her to anyone!