- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joel A Berman has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Joel A Berman has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
53 Years Experience
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Joel A Berman Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Joel A Berman
Dr. Berman graduated from the State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine in 1967. Dr. Berman works in Fountain Valley, CA and specializes in General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Berman is affiliated with Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center and Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center.