Dr. Joel W Abramowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel W Abramowitz?

Best Doctor Hands Down

Dr. A. as I call him, has been my doctor for seven years. There was someone that reviewed him as money hungry and test happy physician... Excuse me? I can emphatically say that Dr. Abramowitz is in NO WAY guilty of this. He is very conservative with tests and scans. He is very compassionate and in times where he had to determine a direction for me, he ALWAYS proved right. Furthermore, when I went to have my scans done at Excel the tech people there told (without me asking) that he was REALLY GOOD and he did not order too many tests and scans as others do. Dr. A. saved my life and is still saving my life. He is up on the newest and latest technologies. He has a wonderful manner about him and years of experience. He truly loves his patients. I consider Dr. A . a gift from God.

PATIENT

I WAS REALLY SURPRISE OF THE EXPERIENCE DR. ABRAMWITZ. I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH LUNG CANCER. HE ORDERED TEST AND GOT ME A SURGEON SO WE COULD REMOVE THE TUMOR. ITS DIFFICULT TO GET AN APPOINTMENT BUT ONCE YOU GET ON IT ANOTHER 3 WEEK BEFORE YOU GET IN. BUT IN ALL ITS THE BEST

Dr. J. Abramowitz is Exceptional

Dr. Abramowitz has excellent bedside manners, he is very attentive and takes his time to dialogue with his patient. He took every step to make the right diagnosis and followed up as needed. I am very thankful for what he did for our family. I also highly recommend him as a very competent doctor.

Money hungry doctor

I was recommended an unnecessary procedure by Abramowitz. I think he makes money off of the procedures and chemotherapy he gives his patients and therefore I believe he recommends his patients to obtain unnecessary care. You must be a horrible person to try to make money off a sick and dying person.

very good experience

joel abramowitz is a terrible doctor

ruins patients - causes pain - has no compassion