Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joel P Amidon Jr DO
Dr. Joel P Amidon Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Camden, NY, with other offices in Rome, NY and New Hartford, NY . He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Joel P Amidon Jr has 3 locations
2 Ellinwood Dr
New Hartford, NY 13413
Book Online Now
Dr. Joel P Amidon Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Joel P Amidon Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 2
Truly, a caring, knowledgeable professional
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joel P Amidon Jr - Posted on January 13th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joel P Amidon Jr - Posted on March 22nd, 2012
32 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Joel P Amidon Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Joel P Amidon Jr's office for more information.
5 Masonic Ave Camden, NY : (315) 337-3770
8293 Turin Rd Rome, NY : (315) 507-5081
2 Ellinwood Dr New Hartford, NY 13413
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joel P Amidon Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Camden, NY.