Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Joel B Cook has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Joel B Cook has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Joel B Cook is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joel B Cook - Posted on April 13th, 2018
Was going to see him for a 8:30 appointment! Because only he wanted to reschedule for a different time Earlier ! By the way so he could do some other activity. So.. Sir Dr... I changed my hole Schedule around for you sir for your convenience .. But l ask for simple time to come back you demand me a set time. I told you I had to work my guys where waiting but you instead forced me into a situation that Moses’s would have pulled it off yes, but I’m not Moses’s and that wasn’t called for. Suspicion=speculation means you have told someone they are not obeying by telling them you expect Moses’s out of a poor guy struggling threw this world to concentrate!! But he did on a great note witch is really what this is about. He changed my meds and made me a better person. Hated to end with a good doctor but I can’t comply by your set unfreedom timeset General Sir !!! All this would have been avoided by you not changing my schedule to a important day for My family. A ton now on the line again the patient says to the doctor looking at the patient in a different way now. Speculation on his brilliant face is what the patient sees and the heartbreak th patient felt that the man that he has told everything about and trusted in him with truthful answers private matters and fun stuff. The Dr. is a nice guy. His Nurce Victoria! well she is a angel and he is very lucky that women is his nurce. She is so fast great response times unstoppable this one , look out Brazous Vally ,Victory is on her way.
6 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2012
Texas A & M University
Dr. Joel B Cook accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joel B Cook is similar to the following 4 Doctors near College Station, TX.