Dr. Joel J Baumgartner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel J Baumgartner?

Ultimate Blood Pressure Reversed

After viewing this infomercial, I bought the book via the website. The money was immediately taken out of my checking account but I never received the ebook. I've tried several times to reach a real person but always get a voice mail from "J.R.". I sent an request to their email address but still never received any response. Is this a scam? Not sure. jjungin@gmail.com

I lived in horrendous pain for in excess of six years with pudendal neuropathy. I'd seen more doctors than I care to remember, none of which were of any help. I thank God for Docter Baumgartner. He administered a series of plasma injections, gradually the horrific pain slowly subsided. I am still pain-free 3 years later. Thank You Doctor Baumgartner!!

Dr. Joel J Baumgartner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waite Park, MN.