Dr. Joel M Berchin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel M Berchin?

Best OB I ever had.

I have been a patient of his for 20 years. He delivered three of my children and also done other procedures I needed done. I am thankful that I had him as an OB. He is Straightforward and really cares for your well being. I recommend him to all my friends and family. I might not be here if it weren't for him. His staff is also very friendly and caring.

Top Doc

He is a great doctor with amazing bedside manner, and a great sense of humor. Finding out that he worked with Dr. Gaylen Hansen was a plus!

Dr. Berchin is an outstanding doctor.

When we first moved here, we chose Dr. Berchin. He's been fabulous through all of my pregnancies and my 3 deliveries.

Dr. Berchin has been my family's doctor for the past 9 years. He has delivered all my relative's babies that is why I always go to him. Dr. Berchin might take his job very serious but he is a very loving, caring, and happy person once you get comfortable with him.

I personally thought he was rude and callous! I wouldn't recommend him to anyone...the day I went to deliver my baby he came in the room and just started naming off the side affects to a c-section without any greeting whatsoever.....my family was in shock and asked if I would like someone else to deliver my baby because they were uncomfortable with him...worst ob/gyn I have ever had!

Dr. Berchin is a fabulous doctor that really cares. I would never let anyone else touch me!!

The only man for me, other than my husband of course.

I was referred to Dr. Berchin when I moved to San Diego during my first pregnancy. I am totally comfortable with him and his staff. I don't feel like I'm just a number at this office. I have 3 children and Dr. Berchin has been my ob/gyn for all 3 pregnancies and for any other gyn needs in between. I highly recommend him to anyone who asks.

Dr Berchin has been my Dr for about 4 years now. I've gone threw 3 pregnancies, he delivered all three. He's straight to the point about everything, fast but very thero and spend time explaining everything. Best ob ive had.

He was very professional and straight to the point but caring at the same time sorry but I wouldn't want a doctor that beats around the bush or takes chances...but that's just me call me crazy...best doctor i have had

Staff is unprofessional, and downrightmean.

Dr. Joel M Berchin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Mesa, CA.