Have you seen Dr. Joel Bernstein?

saved my life

in 198 I was given a 1 in 80 chance of surviving, Bernie saved my life

AWESOME

My son was diagnosed at 18 with Hodgkins Lymphoma. It was such a wonderful , private office where my son could have his treatment and chemo. 3 years later he is still seeing Dr.Bernstein for his followup and I wouldn't have it any other way. My son and Dr Bernstein have a special bond and my son feels comfortable with him and the staff. I would highly recommend

Confusing

He may have genius days, but in my opinion he's a bit unstable. He's brash and loud. He can be friendly or hostile; you don't know what you're going to get with this guy.

A Disgrace

He is a disgrace to his profession. Do not put your life in his hands

Great Doctor

Dr. Bernstein is very kind and very very smart. I trust his opinion - my life depends on it. He is easy to understand and is very caring. His office staff is wonderful, as well.

Go elsewhere

Worst bedside manner. Doesn't even know how to really talk to his patients. I'm in the medical field and I am amazed that this Dr is even in practice. Dr B doesn't even know what's going on with his patients, even after treating them long term. He knows how to joke, however he is shallow and phony. He spends just a few moments with patients, looks at his watch all the time and looks hurried every visit. Should not be doing research and not patient care.

Lynda Jacobs

Incredible doctor-wonderful man. I am alive today mostly due to him.

Stay Away

The worst doctor ever and unfit to practice.

Saving life

Dr.B. is an expert in his field. He does all for his patients helping them in their tough time. He is a caring and professional oncologist with little time for stories....He has all a cancer patient need. I am grateful for having him as my doctor.

I'm glad I was recommended Dr. Bernstein for my oncologist. He's very intelligent and caring. I was a unique case and he spent a lot of time researching to figure out what I had. His staff is great - very professional and friendly. And also does a great job scheduling because I never wait longer than 5 minutes to see Dr. Bernstein.

Brilliant

He is very uncomforable with crying or upset but really, he is there to treat your disease, not your mental health. As for your disease, he is brilliant, sharp, oddly funny and necessary for your return to health. You can absolutely trust him for knowledge, skill and straight talk.

Bernstein is the worst doctor I have ever encountered. Condescending, and not knowledgable, a bad human being.

Dr. Joel Bernstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.

Dr. Joel Bernstein Is this you?