The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joel E Borkow has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Joel E Borkow has the following 7 expertise
- Hair Restoration
- Laser Resurfacing
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Dr. Joel E Borkow is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Truly the Best Doctor I give him 5 stars straight across the board. He was my Dr since 2002 and this man passion is his helping you be your best and get well. There will never be a Dr so Great in every way as Dr Borkow. I truly think the world of this man I was almost got well tell Comaugh made him retire which was the Biggest mistake ever and now Conemaugh Hospital is like a third world hospital in Syria because how much they have let it go. My heart goes out to the greatest Dr ever. Dr Joel E. Borkow your the Best and I am so BLESSED TO HAVE HAD HIM AS A DOCTOR!!!! HATE CONEMAUGH POLITICS THE E.R. takes 12 hours and that's if you lost a leg. If you can't breathe expect a wait of 24 he's. !!!!
Dr. Borkow is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaleida Health System
Dr. Joel E Borkow accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsConemaugh Physician Group, 315 Locust St Ste 2, Johnstown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joel E Borkow in this video.
Dr. Joel E Borkow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnstown, PA.