Dr. Joel L Boyd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel L Boyd?

Simply the Best

Dr. Boyd was the surgeon on my sisters multiple sugeries as well as my own knee surgery. He is caring and takes the time to remember you and your family as well as ease your anxiety!I recommend Dr. Boyd to everyone I know with an orthopedic or sports injury because I cannot think any higher of his work!

I cannot think of a single thing I did not like about Dr. Boyd and the staff at Tria. I have had 3 shoulder surgeries, and do not believe anyone could have done better, or treated their patient any better. They all have a way of maintaining the utmost professionalism, and still dealing with the patient as an individual who has concerns and feelings. Given opportunity, I would not consider any other Dr. or group for any orthopaedic needs I would ever have.