Dr. Joel R De La Merced Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel R De La Merced?

Dr. D. and his Staff

Dr. D., has been our family pediatrician for more than 13 years. I met with him BEFORE I gave birth to my son, to make sure that he was right for us. He's everything I expected and more. Very thorough, friendly and genuinely takes an interest in his patients.

I love Dr. D and his staff. They are all very helpful.

GREAT DOCTOR

DR. DE LA MERCED has been caring for my 2 teen daughters for over 5 years. He is very, very thorough at each visit. He provides not only emergency care, but oversees their general wellbeing and need for specialist referrals when needed. His staff is efficient and quick at handling all referral issues. Thank you for 6 years of great service!

HE IS GREAT!

Dr del merced is awesome, i would recommend him to every one. He takes his time and always so nice and respectful, his staff is also great team. He treats you like family. he is getting alittle older which i feels like he may tend to lose his touch a bit, but he still great.

Dr Dela Merced is awesome!!!

best doc ever

love..love..dr.dela merced...i believe he saved my daughter's life..after going to countless doctors to what seemed to be an abnormal bump on my daughter's head..everyone dismissed it..but on my very first visit to dela merced he referred her to a specialist.within the next two weeks my daughter had surgery to remove a tumor the size of a golf ball from the side of her head..thanks a lot doctor dela merced...

I was referred by my sister and friend

I am surprised that Dr. De La Merced hasn't gotten better ratings. He has always been very sweet and caring to both my children and he is very professional but also very personable. I was referred to him from both my sister and friend. His waiting room is sometimes full and the wait has been around 20-30 minutes but if I had an appointment I get in within 10 minutes.