Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joel R Ehrenkranz has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Joel R Ehrenkranz has the following 11 expertise
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
- Thyroid Diseases
- Cushing Disease
Dr. Joel R Ehrenkranz has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
Called to speak to him and he was a complete jerk. Said I'd need either a referral or to be in a hospital and I asked if I had a referral when he'd be able to see me and he said he doesn't take out patients which makes no sense if I had a referral like he said. Complete jerk. I would never recommend him.
41 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJoel R Ehrenkranz Md, 466 N Wall St, Salt Lake City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joel R Ehrenkranz in this video.
Dr. Joel R Ehrenkranz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.