Dr. Joel D Eichler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel D Eichler?

Awesome

I was sent to Dr. Eichler at the request of another eye doctor. I was nervous since I had read a prior poor review. Staff was friendly, I did not have to wait too long. Dr. Eichler was very nice and put me at ease. He did speak with a scribe but he explained that he would relay my exam findings to her and then go over everything with me - which he did. He explained it all and in understandable language!. I had lots of questions and he was very patient, even had a sense of humor. I will definitely be going back.

Not only was the office staff friendly and professional it was nice to find that the doctor was down to earth and knew his stuff! A nice experience.

Really knows his stuff

I had a very poor experience with Dr. Joel Eichler. Not only will I never go again but I will tell people I know to stay away. He had an assistant in the office with him during my treatment. Throughout the examination he spoke to her and not to me. He did an exam and never told me his findings. Perhaps he wrote it in a report, but he did not share this information relating to my eye health with me. He had a very poor patient/physician relationship.

When I suddenly developed blindness in one eye on Saturday during the Memorial Day weekend, I called his service that evening. Dr. Eichler called me back in 10 minutes and arranged to meet me in his office on Sunday morning. His office is 25 minutes from his home.

Saved my vision after another MD botched my vitrectomy. Dr Joel is A1 in my book.

Dr. Joel D Eichler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Belleville, NJ.