Dr. Joel L Falik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel L Falik?

Excellence ánd caring practice of Neurosurgery

DR FALIK is a rare doctor who blends his excellence and experience in Neurosurgery with a sincere kindness and caring for his patients. When I count my blessings I thank God for him.He is my doctor and he performed surgery on my back and he did a beautifl job on me. HE continues to manage my pain and keep me on my feet. I feel so safe just knowing that he is there for me if I ever need him. His staff compliments his care with superb kindness and a willingness to always assist patients in anyway they can. Dr Falik and his staff are simply the VERY BEST.

J Musgrove

Dr.Falik has operated on my back twice, i don`t like surgery,however if i need anymore surgery on my back and i decide to have it, NO ONE ELSE WILL CUT ME EXCEPT Dr.Falik