Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joel A Falk has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Joel A Falk has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
Dr. Joel A Falk has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Joel A Falk is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
I recently read a letter Dr Falk wrote bashing an advocate for helping woman who are suffering with adverse events from Essure, some extremely sever and many require hysterectomy, which result in recovery. If your a Dr who treats woman, wouldn't you want to know the real truth of what could be harming your patients so that you can better help them? Dr Falk, the truth was not scary it helped me to know what I needed to do. What was scary is not knowing what was causing me to be sick and in pain for 5 years. What was scary is thinking that I was dying when all my tests came back normal. What I now think is scary, is that you are aware of the Essure consequences and you are going to still implant. Shame on you
Tried to tell him I felt too large at 12 weeks & was worried about twins, he brushed me off explaining there's belly fat & intestines covering my uterus, so I couldn't be feeling it. I was 122 pounds, there wasn't belly fat & he never checked me to be sure. When I had my ulq trasound the next day it was discovered I was pregnant with triplets.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Falk is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. Joel A Falk accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsComprehensive Womens Health, 201 W Guadalupe Rd Ste 310, Gilbert, AZ
Dr. Joel A Falk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gilbert, AZ.