Dr. Joel A Fine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel A Fine?

I have been seeing Dr Fine for a few years. He is someone who tells it like it is and can also be caring at the same time. He actually helps you figure why someone reacts the way they do. He is the only therapist that has actually made my life better. He is an acquired taste but a great doctor.

I have been seeing Dr. Fine for about 2 years now and I must say that my time with him has been very stimulating, inspiring and a refreshing experience. I've seen many therapists before him, and I must say that never have they been able to get to the heart of the matter as well as him. He tells it like it is! There's no "pulling the wool" over this guy. He is very knowledgeable about the dynamics of intimate relationships, and offers ways to accomplish goals with successful results.His sense of humor helps balance the reality with the absurd. I feel very productive when I leave his office, as though I've learned a lot about myself, my relationships and life in general. I look forward to our sessions because he helps me to continue believing in myself. When I speak of hard times he always "gets it" I am grateful for his expertise in healing my bipolar condition, and he has eased my suffering with his understanding. He has had a strong hand in my mental wellness, after a long period of suffering. He is an amazing psychiatrist!

Serious in assisting you with your difficulty in adjusting to lifes disaster

Excellent Psychopharmacologist!

I have suffered from severe depression for well over 25 years. He is the first psychiatrist to properly diagnose and treat me in a very safe logical w ...

Bad Bedside Manner

There are a lot of bad reviews about Dr. FIne and I agree with all of them. I was a patient of Dr. "P" (long complicated name) who recently passed away. Dr. P was a great doctor and had been working with me for almost 2 years. When he passed away, I started to see Dr. Fine. This guy is a jerk, he is rude, and most of all he is all about money. He had my chart from Dr. P so he should have been able to tell that I have only canceled 1 appointment in 2 years and that was with plenty of notice. It was more than that, it was the way he speaks to you. I know doctors are supposed to point things out etc but he is so demeaning. Now driving from Vacaville to Sacramento just to see a psychiatrist. Still looking for someone closer.

Different Stokes, For Different Folks. Just Take Care

I have waited a long time to write this review, because I was so angry when I left Dr. Fine's practice. I knew I could not be fair or objective while angry, and opted to allow time to pass and my ire to subside, as I know how emotions and words can go out of bounds when one is in a tumultuos state. And, I believe in allowing space for people to grow, learn from past mistakes, and change. However, after reading some of the reviews here, I must report that Dr. Fine has done none of the above. His manner still arrogant, all knowing and all seeing. But, worst of all, is his rudeness and biting remarks. He is not someone that should be working with anyone suffering from depression, in my opinion. For those of you who have found, or, are finding answers to your problems through Dr. Fine, I am truly happy for you and wish you all the best. As for Dr. Fine and myself, both being two very strong personalities, with myself, admittedly unwilling to be debased or treated as an inferior, it just did not work well. For those of you who had similar experiences to mine, I am so very sorry that you had to endure what you did, especially at such a difficult and fragile time in your quest for emotional balance and recovery. You sought help, assurance, and encouragement from someone you thought you could trust, but instead, you met an adversary. And, for those of you who are considering Dr. Fine, as your new therapist, I will only say, "Be forewarned"- as you know your own particular needs, personality, and how you like to be treated. I suppose Dr. Fine, is just like a medication. What may work for a few, doesn't neccessarily work for everyone. Those of you who have been bruised enough by life, still carrying a few unhealed scars, and expecting a mutually respectful, non-condesending approach to your individual issues, could well be pushed beyond a healthy recovery, by the methods Dr. Fine, either chooses to employ, or is compelled to employ, by the nature of his own imperious personality. You decide.

teenager

We have been to 4 different Doctors for my son, this is the first one who listen to my son. I feel he took in both of our conerns and made a good plan to try. Dr Fine was a breath of fresh air.

My Favorite Dr.

I have been a patient of Dr. Fine for many years. He is thorough and professional.

a very thankful patient

Dr. Fine is a very knowledgeable and practical doctor. Although at times it may seem like he has a big ego, he is very humorous and creates a comfortable environment for his patients. He observes things in a style that I think every doctor should observe and that is with curiosity, open mindedness, and with uncertainty. He is able to come up with observations but does so carefully not to completely diagnose a patient to make a wrong diagnosis or malpractice. He is very helpful in helping patients figure out their own problems because sometimes a doctor does not have an answer to those problems but only can help guide a patient with their own symptoms and observations of their own body and mind.

Dr. Joel A Fine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vacaville, CA.