Dr. Joel T Gage Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Joel T Gage?

none

Dr. Gage has been my cardiologist for more than five tears and his professionalism , and that of his office staff, has been excellent. I feel very comfortable and confident in his analysis of my heart condition and treatments.

I am very grateful to be one of Dr. Gage's patients.

Really like Dr Gage & his staff

Best cardiologist around

I've seen Dr Gage for approx. 7 years now. He is a Dr who knows his field. He has taken such good care of me and is truly concerned with my health issues. He is a very kind and caring soul and and expert in his field of medicine. I recommend him at every opportunity.

Dr. Gage is awesome. He takes the time to explain what he thinks and why he has provided certain courses of action. No negatives at all.

Dr. Gage always takes time to listen to me and respects my opinions about my health.

Excellent location, pleasant staff, healthy environment.

I met Dr. Gage during an emergency visit to St. David's in Dec 2014. I did not have a Cardiologist at the time. Incidentally a friend had already recommended another doctor at this practice, after spending some time with Dr. Gage, I chose to make him my cardiologist. Perfect choice, he's got me on the right track. Gracias Doctor.

I only wish that every doctor I saw was as educated as Dr Gage on different aspects of your health. He is a wonderful Dr and I hope I have him as my Dr till I draw my last breath.

Ideal Cardiology Specialist

Dr. Todd Gage and his staff are very positive and effective with me and my cardiology issues. They have a fine manner and are careful with your time. Length of time as a Patient: two years.

Great office. Nice people. Dr, Gage is a great guy and doctor. He listens . He explain and he acts like he cares.

Could't have gotten a better Doctor.

Great guy (Doctor), I have been to 3 other cardiac Doctors, and feel very comfortable with Dr Gage. I don;t mind waiting for my appointment, I know he is not going to rush thru my time with him.

At a recent visit I arrived early to find the waiting room nearly full and realized I would be waiting a little longer than normal. During this extended wait I was able to observe the efficiency and organization of the entire staff. They all stayed cheerful and positive while they dealt with unreasonable reactions by some of the impatient patients This was very impressive to me and I appreciate the skill and abilities of my doctor and the team around him. I know from this experience, that when I arrive for an appointment that I will be treated with respect and courtesy. I had the easy part that day as all I had to do was rest in the comfortable waiting room.

Dr. Joel T Gage is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Round Rock, TX.