Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Joel M Gelfand
Joel M Gelfand is a Doctor primarily located in Radnor, PA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 11
I don't agree with the previous review and I have seen Dr. Gelfand several times. He is an extremely knowledgeable physician with a caring disposition. He answers all my questions, and never rushes through a visit. I have been dealing with a rare skin condition for many years and no treatment as been successful. Since being under his competent care, my skin has greatly improved. His staff is well-trained and courteous. I highly recommend this physician and this office without reservations.
He is a decent doctor but his bed side manner needs improving and he seems very insensative about weight gain. When a patient has to take certain medicines for a condition and that condition causes weight gain he continues to tell them they need to loose weight to help a condition. I have not read anywhere that weight gain is a cause of psoriasis. We as patients feel bad enough especially since a patient may of been thin all their lives and medicine has done this to us with all the steriods. Rather than critising a patient he needs to find an answer as to why the medicine is not working and if anything has made it worse. I only hope that his bedside manner gets better with age.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions250 King of Prussia Rd, Radnor, PA
Take a minute to learn about Joel M Gelfand in this video.
Joel M Gelfand is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Radnor, PA.