3.3

Do not go to this dr

I wish I would of read these reviews before going into the office. This man is so rude and arrogant. You could always tell when someone is disgusted by you just by the way they look at you and the way he would look at me and my fiancé was unprofessional. We let it slide because we usually don’t let others get to us but when I needed to get a pelvic exam, I insisted in having my fiancé with me in the room. He immediately caught an attitude and said the nurse would be with me. Being a sexual abuse victim, this is how I felt comfortable and I have that right to have whomever in the room with me.. but he completely ignored how I felt and wouldn’t continue with the procedure unless my guest left the room. I just got dressed and left.. And not only that, he would ask me a question and wouldn’t even let me answer before cutting me off ! waste of my time ..

Condescending, Uncaring Doctor

Dr. Goldsmith was very condescending. He was also very nosy when he had access to medical records and mentioned something I did not want to recall. I think he’s judgey as well. He didn’t do much about my recurrent uti’s but hopefully my next visit will be better. If I find him incompetent in my next appointment, I will change doctors.

Caring, Professional

I went to Dr. Goldsmith in 2000, was diagnosed with bladder cancer. Always found him to be patient, concerned and kept me informed of my progress and alternatives available. Excellent surgeon, well respected by staff, nurses in the hospital. I also developed prostate cancer in 2005, which, he treated me for until recommending another doctor (oncologist) for the prostate Dr. Goldsmith treated me for 15 years and as a result I have been free of bladder cancer for the past 3 years. I owe my present quality of life to this doctor.

good doctor

Dr goldsmith is easy to talk to, always gives me a good exam and explains in easy terms, what he is doing or what I need to do, he always gives a follow up appointment

Dr. Joel W Goldsmith is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.