Dr. Joel R Goode Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel R Goode?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Very good at trigger finger fix!

Dr. Goode did a great job fixing my trigger finger about ten years ago. Now I'm back to get another fixed!

Wrist surgery

An excellent surgeon. Wrist was normal two weeks after surgery.

Wrist surgery

An excellent surgeon. Wrist was normal two weeks after surgery.

Great doctor

Shoulder was hurting. Went to local orthopedic doctor who took some pictures and recommended shoulder surgery. Went to Dr Goode for second opinion. He looked at same X-ray, had me do a few range of motion and then said you don't need surgery and gave me some shoulder exercises to do. It's been 6 years and my shoulder is still great.

OUTSTANDING IN ALL AREAS

terrible!

I waited three weeks just to schedule an appointment with Dr. Goode at TMC. His office never called and never seemed to know what was going on when I called them. Every time I called, they would tell me the same thing- Dr. Goode wanted to review my medical record before he would agree to schedule me. He had my 3 page medical record for 3 weeks! Now I trying to get the CD of my MRI back from them, but nobody seems to know where it is located. TERRIBLE!

Never going back. This doctor made 3 mistakes while talking about my surgery. When I corrected him, he became angry and started yelling at me and calling me "abnormal."

Doc. Goode misdiagnozed me and performed a surgery I did not need and which made me worse. I was in terrible pain and called him every week. He did not respond to my plee for help. He does not care about his patients

excellent physician

Dr Goode fixed my bent finger from Dupuytrens with a needle aponeurotomy that only took a few minutes. I was completely satisfied and would recommend him to anyone with Dupuytrens.

Nursing Staff Very Rude

Not only did I wait for an over 35 minutes to be call back to an examination room I waited another 25 minutes for the doctor. When one of the doctors assistant was asked to call Radiology limited to find info on my blood blood work his assistant felt it was more important to socialize with a mutual friend of her and the doctor. I spent a total time of 3-4 minutes with doctor and the other one hour and fifteen minutes waiting for doctor or completion of social hour. This is typical of the doctor's assistance, they are all extremely rude.

Dr. Goode is good!

I fell and sustained serious injuries and damage to my wrist. I am so lucky that Dr. Goode saw my X-rays and even though he was about to leave work for a dinner date with his wife, he stayed and did my complicated surgery! He's the best...in every way!

THANK YOU!

Dr. Goode is excellent. Very smart and caring person!

Dr. Joel R Goode is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.