Dr. Joel Gottlieb Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Joel Gottlieb?

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Very good physician. He listens. He helps. He was recommended by my surgeon in NYC. I've sent many patients his way. (I even saw that one of his patients was himself a physician.)

Retinal detachment MISSED!!

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

If you care about your Retna and eye vision do yourself a favor and see another doctor. I saw Gottlieb and told him about my recent 25% vision loss and my laser operations in the past done in their office. After his exam he said everything was fine and scheduled another field exam in a week. Two days later o had 50% vision loss and needed emergency Retna surgery. Hope this reviews helps someone as your eyesight is very very important and rare appreciated. Some doctors need to stop practicing after a while and Dr. Gottlieb is one of them.

Excellent opthamologist

Posted on April 11th, 2014

Dr. Gottlieb has cared for my family for over 20 years. He is thorough in explanations on complicated surgery or just routine eye exams. The staff is pleasant and respectful. They all listen and individualized the patient experience. Have recommended many to Dr. Gottlieb and will continue to refer to him.

Roxbury Eye Center

Posted on December 16th, 2013

Posted on January 4th, 2011

The doctor was o.k., answered questions but was a bit arrogant and rude to my companion. I had an eye infection of some kind and it did go away after treatment but it has recurred. I was unhappy that I was charged for coming back every 3 days for quick checkups - to the point that when they had given me another script and it caused a reaction to my eye, they charged me to come in again to take a look. I had to complain about all the charges (about 7 or 8 in total for 3 weeks) and they credited my account for 1. A year later and the problem is back but I will go to another doctor for a second opinion.

Posted on April 27th, 2016