Dr. Joel Heger Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Joel Heger?

Great doctor, lousy staff

Posted on May 1st, 2013

I saw the doctor Monday, during which he prescribed a new medication, and told me the front desk staff would send the prescription to my pharmacy. By Wednesday they had not. I called the office and explained that I was trying to track down my prescription. The first person put me on hold for 16 minutes (my phone times holds). When Linda picked up my line, I told her I resented being on hold for 16 minutes. Linda said "It wasn't me." I asked her who put me on hold. She refused to identify the person who did. I explained the purpose of my call to Linda. She asked for my pharmacy's information. I asked her why the doctor would have said the staff would contact my pharmacy if they didn't have the pharmacy's information, and she refused to reply. Dr. Heger is a fine doctor, but he is poorly served by his staff.