Dr. Joel Hendryx Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel Hendryx?

My doctor for 12+ years

Posted on November 12th, 2016

Dr Hendryx has been my doctor of choice for over 12 years. He delivered all my children. I’ve been so pleased with his results that I’ve recommended him to everyone I know. He has treated everyone from my mother, sister and several friends and co-workers. He is the most respectful, knowledgeable, caring individual you will ever encounter. His medical practices and ethics are admirable and I wouldn't go anywhere else if they paid me to! Wonderful Surgeon, exceptional results!!

Awesome Doctor

Posted on October 14th, 2016

His attitude and gentle way of speaking with me when I had a miscarriage made all the difference for that type of situation. That is something horrible to go through and he never dismissed my reaction or behavior. He is an amazing doctor to have with you during that decision process.

Worst manager ever!!!

Posted on October 8th, 2015

Went to my visit for the fist time and all I can say is that I feel so sad for the staff. Manager is straight out disrespectful. The few hours that I was there she was very rude to the other lady's there, I also over heard her talking to Dr. Hendryx in a very disrespectful way and all this happened while I was getting my blood pressure checked. I do have to say though that Melissa and Laura are great at what they do and very very sweet. Laura answered all my questions about my insurance and always with a big smile. Dr Hendryx was very helpful and I felt very comfortable with him. I will stay with dr Hendryx and next time I see his office manager I will let her know how she should not treat the staff and dr.hendryx.

Posted on September 19th, 2015

Great place.

Posted on September 18th, 2015

wow. I had a good experience going to my first visit then get called I need to get blood work again. I'm left on hold for a long time so I hang up. A week later I called and they kept hanging up on me. I'm so confused what kinda of people work here. Yikes. Guess I'll find a new doctor with better caring staff who don't hang up on me. I'm actually a nice person so I don't deserve to give them my money and time. Don't waste your time here. Great Doctor but weird lady on the phone.

Never again

Posted on June 4th, 2015

Dr. Hendryx is not a good doctor. At first he would give me ultrasounds to check my baby almost everytime i had my appt. But after i found out the gender he never did a ultrasound again until i was 36 weeks. He would just check the heartbeat using a doppler and send me on my way. Just because ababy has a heartbeat does not mean they are ok. It turns out my baby was not growing and had the umbilical chord around their neck. If i had not gone to the hospital when i did, i would have lost my baby. I got an emergency c-sec and my baby was born premature. He didnt even apologize for this. It was something that could have been caught on time and could have been prevented had he done his job properly. I was so,upset afterwards and had only gone to him because a friend recomended him. Please do not go to him. I will say that his staff was wonderful though.

Amazing Doctor!

Posted on June 19th, 2013

Dr. Hendryx has been my OB/GYN for 11 years. He delivered both my children. He is, bar none, the most amazing doctor I've ever had. He has incredible bedside manner and ALWAYS takes your best interests into account. I always felt absolutely 100% safe in his care. He spends enough time with each patient so you don't feel rushed or uncared for. He listens to questions and answers them truthfully. He will always give it to you straight and I LOVE that about him. You never have to question his motives or expertise. Seriously, I would trust this man with my life.

Posted on October 25th, 2017