Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joel Jeffries
Dr. Joel Jeffries, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, MO. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Jeffries is affiliated with University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic, Boone Hospital Center and Columbia Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joel Jeffries has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Joel Jeffries has the following 6 expertise
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Dr. Joel Jeffries has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Joel Jeffries is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Jeffries is a workmans comp Doctor. I was injured overseas, and his diagnosis was inaccurate and refused to grant a MRI. Dr. Jeffries said I was fine, and had no back issues. I was sent to two other back surgens, both concurring on same diagnosis, ruptured disc. Dr. Jeffries must only be concerned with what workmans comp is telling him to do and write, not concerned about the patient.
Dr. Jeffries is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Boone Hospital Center
Columbia Regional Hospital
Lake Regional Hospital
Curators of the University of Missouri
Missouri Spine Center
Columbia Reg Hosp, Columbia, Mo
University Hospitals and Clinics
29 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1100 Virginia Ave, Columbia, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joel Jeffries in this video.
Dr. Joel Jeffries is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, MO.