Is Dr. Joel Kahn the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joel Kahn MD
Dr. Joel Kahn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bingham Farms, MI, with other offices in Bloomfield Hills, MI and Bingham Farms, MI . He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery). He speaks English.
Dr. Joel Kahn has 3 locations
31500 Telegraph Rd. Suite 215
Bingham Farms, MI 48025
Dr. Joel Kahn has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
Dr. Joel Kahn has the following 23 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Heart Failure
- Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Catheterization
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Dr. Joel Kahn is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
36 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1983
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Joel Kahn Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Joel Kahn's office for more information.
31500 Telegraph Rd. Suite 215 Bingham Farms, MI : (586) 474-5791
4050 W Maple Rd Ste 108 Bloomfield Hills, MI : (248) 731-7412
31500 Telegraph Rd Ste 215 Bingham Farms, MI : (248) 647-1200
More about Dr. Joel Kahn
Joel Kahn, MD, of Detroit, Michigan, is a practicing cardiologist, a Clinical Professor of Medicine at Wayne State University School of Medicine and an Associate Professor Oakland University/Beaumont ...
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joel Kahn, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Bingham Farms, MI, in this video.
Dr. Joel Kahn is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bingham Farms, MI.