The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joel Kimelman
Dr. Joel Kimelman, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI, with other offices in Flint, MI and Davison, MI (and 2 other locations). He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Kimelman is affiliated with Select Specialty Hospital - Flint and Oakwood Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Joel Kimelman has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Joel Kimelman has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Joel Kimelman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Joel Kimelman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Kimelman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Select Specialty Hospital - Flint
Oakwood Hospital & Medical Center
45 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Kansas City
Graduated in 1968
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joel Kimelman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.