Highly Dissatisfied

Laure

Dr. Joel did bolster carpal tunnel release on me in 1998. I’ve never had a problem since. I know have a a non-union fracture of the scaphoid bone which was misdiagnosed as tendinitis for 13 years. I’m planning on going to Dr. Joel to have it fixed because he did such a wonderful job on my carpel Tunnell. Can’t wait to see him so my wrist will finally quit hurting. I know he’s the best hand surgeon around.

Dr. Krakauer repaired my elbow - from 22 pieces to a workable joint! A year later, he repaired that arm again, along with my other wrist after a bad fall. I would highly recommend him to anyone. His staff was very friendly - I sent them a "thank-you basket" after all my work was done!

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Dr. Joel Krakauer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.

Dr. Joel Krakauer Is this you?