Dr. Joel Labow Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Joel Labow?

One in a Million

Dr Labow cared for both of my children, who are now adults, during their childhoods. In particular he brought my infant son through a harrowing infection when my son was only a month old and then provided all the well-baby care thereafter. Dr Labow loves children, loves pediatrics, and loves teaching-- and it shows. He has fantastic rapport. He wants to deliver great care and he does so in an unassuming and modest way. You will see him in the halls of the hospital making rounds late in the evening after his clinic work is done; nothing gets in the way of his thoughtful, careful, attention to detail. ln decades of practice he has never lost his passion for delivering good care and for caring about what he does. He is a doctor's doctor, up to date on the latest medical developments and yet delivering the kind of individualized care that is almost unheard of today.

Best Pediatrician Ever!

With Dr. Labow, I never feel rushed. He actually listens to my opinions and concerns and takes his time, makes us feel like we are his only patient. I don't have to repeat myself of the prior checkups because he remembers every detail! When my daughter's blood needed to be drawn, he went all over the hospital to find that ONE nurse who knew how to successfully find that vein the first time. I have many more positive experiences I'd like to share but I think you get the point. He's the best!

A man to look up to

From both my experience as a patient of his, to shadowing him as he worked on his rounds, it is easy to see why he ran the Pediatrics department for several years. One of the best doctors I have yet encountered, I have nothing but good to say about him.

Sandy E.

The pediatrician I've met so far. He really knows what he's doing and he's been wonderful with my daughter. He's very efficient and he knows how to talk to children. He's a pediatrician indeed!

The only Peds Doc I'll ever let care for my kids!

Brilliant AND the kids love him!!! He hears murmurs that no other doctor could hear. He sees the smallest deviations that lead to the discovery of major issues in other parts of the body. He gives the right amount to parents to keep them involved. He's forthright, endearing (he carries his father's orginal 50 yr old black leather doctors bag), and a kid's best advocate.

Wonderful Doctor!!!

We couldn't have asked for a better doctor for our daughter.