Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joel L Lamm MD
Dr. Joel L Lamm has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Joel L Lamm has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
Dr. Joel L Lamm is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joel L Lamm - Posted on September 17th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joel L Lamm - Posted on September 11th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joel L Lamm - Posted on June 6th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joel L Lamm - Posted on January 30th, 2011
Best botox and liquid lift doctor on Long Island
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joel L Lamm - Posted on March 22nd, 2010
Dr. Lamm is not that personable (he is quick and to the point). But he is an expert at creating a natural and rejuvenated appearances with Botox and Juvaderm. He has taken 5-7 years off my appearance -- and he does it during my lunch hour. IMO - this is the guy to see for turning back the hands of time... while looking completely natural.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
40 Years Experience
- Columbia University
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Joel L Lamm Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
More about Dr. Joel L Lamm
At the Dermatology Center of Long Island, we offer cosmetic skin services for men, women, and young adults. Our services range from facials and chemical peels to laser hair removal and microdermabrasion. We also offer skin care products such as MD Fort̩ and SkinCeuticals to keep your skin looking and feeling healthy between visits. Please visit http://www.lammdermatology.com for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJOEL LEWIS LAMM MD, 400 S Oyster Bay Rd Ste 100, Hicksville, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joel L Lamm, MD - Dermatology in Hicksville, NY, in this video.
Dr. Joel L Lamm is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hicksville, NY.