Dr. Joel M Lattin Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joel M Lattin?

Vicious and loathingly condesending

I am a Senior with stage four cancer in pain and he verbally assaulted me, because I took pain pills, was constipated and nearly in tears from the pain, but said YES the day before when I asked should I take one. I did call medicare, and sent proof of his whiny, little, idea of care, as they shouldnt pay for Drs that love to abuse and sent a copy to Alexian bros

I think he is a great doctor, he listens well and answered all my questions. Of course he did not know exactly the cause of my issue without further lab tests.. He is very patient and not judgemental at all.

Unprofessional

Had no choice but to see him at the hospital during his rounds. He completely didn't care what I had to say, didn't care about my previous diagnosis, and said I had to see someone else because I didn't have my records in front of him. Unprofessional!

Stay away from this doc

Had a consult with him. Would rather have had it from the receptionist. He seems to only be concerned about himself. Walked out of office aggravated. Now looking for another doctor.

I had Doctor Lattin do two procedures on me and it went very smooth , I saw him in his office as well and he a very good Doctor !

Bad Experiance

I am a repeat patient and I will never recommend this doctor!! He has never answered my questions and charged double from all the other times I have been there. His answer is "It is what it is" is his way of avoiding a truthful answer

See someone else

I would not suggest seeing this doctor. He is rude, blunt, and condescending. I walked out of his office feeling 2 inches tall. If you are looking for a doctor with an pice of compassion, look elsewhere .

Get a consult from someone else

Dr. Lattin performed an unnecessary procedure. He abuses his power--he's the only gastro on call and he corners the patient into a bad decision.