Dr. Joel Bernstein Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Joel Bernstein?

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

The Man should retire. Talked about himself and how he won't use his Bi-Pap machine because he believes he's inhaling the same air. Totally misdiagnosed my condition so he could get his Workman's comp check.

Incredible demeanor

Posted on July 4th, 2012

He has been treating my wife now for about 8 months. He is the most compassionat Doctor I have ever met. He gives you 1005 attention when he is with you, explains everything thoroughly, puts technical terms into understandable layman's terms. I know he is in his 70's; I pray he stays healthy for a lot more years.

absolutely incredible doctor and staff

Posted on June 21st, 2012

I saw Dr. Bernstein yesterday for a vocal cord problem,my wife and 18yr old daughter tagged along for the visit. I have never,in my life, seen a doctor or his staff as friendly,personable and knowledgable as this medical office.My wife and daughter concurred,from the time we entered this office til the time we left,it was the most pleasurable med. visit either of us had experienced. This dr. has to have 40yrs exp. but you would'nt know it looking at him. He is in tip-top shape. I would describe this man as someone you would love to be the grandfather of your children. If he was a family physician,i would have switched to him on the spot. His entire staff was reflective of this. I am confident I will never meet a Dr. like this again. I guess there are still good old fashioned caring Dr.'s out there,but good luck finding one,I was lucky!

Very caring, intelligent, and compassionate.

Posted on December 6th, 2011

Dr. Bernstein is very compassionate, and he takes the time to explain in DETAIL what needs to be done to improve your medical issue. I hope he never retires! We need more doctors like him.

Terrible!

Posted on September 27th, 2011

First, I waited 2 hours in the waiting room and it was empty. I mean literally, I was the only person sitting in there for 2 hours. Then, I finally saw Dr. Bernstein and he was awful. He was rude, very argumentative, and did no diagnosis. That's right, he refused to diagnose and refused to treat me. I've never had such a terrible experience at a doctor and have never met a more miserable person.

Very Caring Doctor

Posted on August 3rd, 2011

My son has seen Dr. Bernstein off and on from the time he was 8 months old til he was 25 yrs old. He is very thorough, patient, and caring. He even does follow-up calls to make sure everything is ok.

paul v. hurley