Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joel D Meshulam
Dr. Joel D Meshulam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Meshulam is affiliated with Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore, University of Maryland St Joseph Medical Center and Mercy Medical Center. Dr. Meshulam has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joel D Meshulam has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Joel D Meshulam has the following 1 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Joel D Meshulam is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
My medical history is somewhat complicated and I have had quite a few docs. I consider Dr. Meshulam to be one of the best doctors I have ever had. He is dedicated to fixing problems before they do serious long-term damage to your health. He stays focused on his job, so he is not warm and fuzzy, but he is observant, smart, patient and persistent. Dr Meshulam is true asset to medicine and Baltimore City.Between the long drive from my new home and the tiny parking garage I had to navigate, I reluctantly left Dr. Meshulam. However, I have not felt as well cared for since I left him.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Meshulam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1986
North Shore University Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMercy Medical Center, 301 Saint Paul Pl, Baltimore, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joel D Meshulam in this video.
Dr. Joel D Meshulam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.