Dr. Joel Metelits Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel Metelits?

Very Thorough

Posted on August 21st, 2017

Dr. Metelits is very thorough (to a fault!) and truly cares about getting to the core of your medical troubles.

Great Doctor - Great Staff

Posted on May 18th, 2015

Granted, the wait time is long, but it's worth it. Dr. Metelits is the best of the best! He really cares about his patients, he listens to his patients and he has a great sense of humor. His diagnoses are spot on. I actually enjoy going to see him, and I can't say that about too many doctors.

A+++++++

Posted on August 12th, 2013

Dr. Metelits is hands down the BEST doctor I have ever seen. He has been my doctor for 4-5 years now. I have experience with many doctors as well as I used to be a Pharmaceutical Sales rep. Dr Metelits does run late only because the practice does not allow him enough time to schedule with his patients. This is not an issue in my book because he always spends the necessary time with me reviewing my treatment plan and addressing any symptoms that I am experiencing. Dr Metelist truly cares about his patient health and well being. I am not alone in my battle. I am not simply a number that he shuffles in and out in 15 minutes with no concern to find the underlying root causes to the issues.

Most Amazing Doctor Around!

Posted on September 7th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. M's for over 15 years and have the highest regard for him as a doctor. He genuinely cares for his patients and spends the time necessary with each one. He is a gifted doctor and was able to treat a serious problem I had that several doctors and surgeons were unable to identify and treat. He calls on the weekends to check up on you or discuss next steps. I can't say enough about what a wonderful doctor he is.

Best doctor I've ever had

Posted on March 10th, 2012

I usually wait awhile in the office, but that is nothing considering that he takes all the time you need and never rushes you or seems rushed himself.

one of the best docs I know

Posted on November 6th, 2011

You may wait but it is certainly worth it. He is a great doctor he gets into your case.

Posted on August 18th, 2009

Dr Joel Metelits is an exteremly caring, professional physican. Very good at diagnosing a problem and following up with his patients in a timely manner.

Posted on May 10th, 2016