Dr. Joel Meyers Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Joel Meyers?

Pleased

Posted on December 19th, 2015

Dr. Meyers has been my ophthalmologist for several years. I have some unusual issues resulting in four eye surgeries, one of which was done by Dr. Myers. Additionally, he has performed cosmetic surgery on me with which I'm quite satisfied.

Good with procedures but uncaring

Posted on June 18th, 2015

After waiting nearly 2 hours, I spent about 10 minutes with the doctor. He said that he didn't have time to do anything today and made me come back a different day for a 10 minute procedure. He was rude and made no effort to get to know anything about me or my symptoms. Told me that I was overreacting when I told him that I was having pain from the cyst on my eye. I won't be going to see him ever again.

The worst Doctor in eyecare

Posted on January 9th, 2015

Not a nice person. He has no business being a doctor. He is arrogant and rude. He once publicly embarassed me in a public forum

highly satisfied

Posted on December 28th, 2013

I had two appointments with Dr. Meyers, first for consultation and second for cyst removal on lower eyelid. Both appointments were early in the morning which is clearly the best time to make any physician appointment. I have minimal or no wait, the assistants who did the preliminary exams were very efficient, polite and knowledgeable. Dr. Meyers was also obviously experienced and completely unrushed. The office/outpatient procedure was done very professionally but, again, uncrushed, and I felt quite pleased with the entire experience.

Joel Meyers MD Cosmetic Surgeon

Posted on December 10th, 2013

I would like to comment on my experience at Meyers Aesthetic Center. Visually the wrinkle reduction on my face and neck was good. I'm very concerned about the continued daily pain I've felt 2 years later. At the time of my surery Dr. Meyers was not board certified in my procedures.

Referred by my optometrist for removal of lump on eyelid which was impacting vision in that eye.

Posted on December 25th, 2010