Dr. Joel S Nizin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel S Nizin?

Patient, thorough, unrushed, and he has a wonderful bedside manner.

follow up after colonoscopy

never given report

Magic Hands

like a concert pianist the guy has magic hands

Rectal Prolapse Surgery

I am 5 days post-op after my surgery. I came home yesterday without any heavy duty pain meds because pain is quite tolerable. I was very anxious about everything that surgery entails, but Dr. Nizin answered all my questions and tried his to reassure me that things would be all right. The nurses in the hospital told me I was in the best of hands. A word of advice, don't do this if you are coughing or sneezing because that is the only time my stomach really hurts.

AWESOME SURGEON!

Dr. Nizin is a fabulous surgeon. He is personable, although not one to waste time. He comes in, does what he needs to do and leaves. He doesn't have time to hold hands. If you want a hand-holder, look for somebody else. However, if you want the greatest surgury possible with a residually beautiful scar - and the greatest chance of reversal, Dr. Nizin is perfect. My husband is living a fantastic life without a colon, had a temporary colostomy which was able to be converted to an internal J-Pouch. If you're even looking into surgeons, do some more research and find out about J-Pouches. They change the lives of the patients. I hope this helps.

Lenny Kasten General Manager U.S. National Bobsled Team

Dr. Nizin is an excellent professional surgeon with great personality to go along with it.

Surgery

Doctor Nizin is truly wonderful. I am twenty one (female)and have been suffering from an fissure for over a year and tried every conservative method possible, I knew that surgery was my next option. My female doctor who did a colonoscopy recommended him and at first I was apprehensive about a male doctor but I was blown away! He is a wonderful doctor. -I had a lateral internal sphincterotomy surgery and he did a great job, I would highly recommend him!!!

he has never had a bowel perforation in over 17,000 cases done. He will tell you this if you ask him about his record of bowel perforations during a colonoscopy.That is why he is chosen by so many healthcare professionals, when they need a colonoscopy.I am a nurse.

Great doc!

Dr. Nizin is an exceptional physician; very caring, quite competent and good at explaining details in easily understandable terms. Most glad to have been referred to him.

Extraordinary Physcian

This Doctor is the best I have encountered in my lifetime.I had a perforated colon andunfortunately had the surgery in an emergency situation with severe consequences(sepsis)by another Colon Surgeon. I determined to have the resection with Dr. Nizin after consulting with two other top surgeons in Bergen County.He is extraordinary, thorough, great knowledge, great experience, and special bedside manners.