Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joel A Okoli
Dr. Joel A Okoli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Okoli is affiliated with Rockdale Medical Center Inc, Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center and Atlanta Medical Center South Campus. Dr. Okoli has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joel A Okoli has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- High Risk Pregnancy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Okoli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Kaleida Health System
Dr. Joel A Okoli accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMorehouse School Of Medicine, 720 Westview Dr SW, Atlanta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joel A Okoli in this video.
Dr. Joel A Okoli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.