Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joel Payne Jr
Dr. Joel Payne Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flowood, MS. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Payne is affiliated with River Oaks Hospital, Mississippi Baptist Medical Center and St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joel Payne Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Payne is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
River Oaks Hospital
Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Woman's Hospital at River Oaks
River Oaks Hospital Jackson MS, 39232
Baptist Medical Center Affiliation Jackson MS
River Oaks Health System Jackson MS, 39232
Womens Hospital At River Oaks, Jackson, Ms
40 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Joel Payne Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions291 E Layfair Dr, Flowood, MS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joel Payne Jr in this video.
Dr. Joel Payne Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flowood, MS.