Dr. Joel Pelavin Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Joel Pelavin?

Posted on March 28th, 2016

The best!

Choose another ophthalmologist

Posted on October 19th, 2012

I do not understand. My test results showed that I was definitely outside the normal limits for glaucoma but he did nothing nor did he tell me. I only went twice and the second time he spent the entire time trying to get a resident (which he did not introduce to me nor ask me if I minded if this person whom I did not know was in the room) to understand the instruments while looking into my eyes. He told me nothing. I changed doctors and found out that I already have permanent damage from glaucoma and they started me on drops immediately. How could this happen when I went to the doctor and always followed up. I would not recommend him!

Posted on June 26th, 2017