Dr. Joel S Perlmutter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel S Perlmutter?

Considering leaving his care

I'm considering leaving this doctor. I don't think his staff cares about me. I have called several times concerning my chonic pain with dystonia and I got a "too bad you will just have to hang in there attitude" You can bet if it were them they would be the first to complain. I am very dissapointed and frustrated with their care. I guess when you have enough patients you can always say theres more where that came from. Hopefully I can find a more empathetic doctor & staff.

Wonderful, caring Physician. respected Expert in movement disorders therefore initial appointment is a challenge but once in BJC system no problems. A bit of a wait on arrival as Dr. Perlmutter doesn.t rush and gives each patient undivided attention.

Dr. Joel S Perlmutter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.